OEM Plastic 3D Printing Rapid Prototype Precision White SLA Special
The services we can provide for rapid prototyping:
1. 3D Printing Rapid prototyping (SLS, SLA)
2. CNC manufacturing
3. vacuum casting for new designs of metal or plastic parts
4. Plastic injection molding
5. Hardware manufacturing
6. Metal Stamping
7. Sheet metal machining
|1. Home Appliance:|
Air conditioning,TV set,Refrigerators,Washing Machines,Electric
Fans,Stereos,Vacuum Cleaners,Water Dispensers,Soybean Milk
|2.Communication:||fax machines,telephones,wlkie-talkies,moble phone and other|
|3.Digital Products:||Computer,Printers,Copiers, Cameras,Scanners,Gaming,Headsets,etc.|
|4.Transportation:||Cars,Motocycles,Model Cars,Aircraft Model,Electric Bicycles.etc|
CT Detector,Electronic Ventilator,Blood Gluscose Testing
Meter,Medical Care Appliances and other electronic equipment,etc.
|6.Others:||Toys,Power Tooling,Furniture,Lamps,Office Supplies,Building Sand
Table,Personal Caring Electronics,Fitness Equipment,Student
We Provide 3D printing/SLA 3d printing/SLS 3d printing Service:
3D printing (or additive manufacturing, AM) is any of various
processes used to make a three-dimensional object. In 3D printing,
additive processes are used, in which successive layers of material
are laid down under computer control. These objects can be of
almost any shape or geometry, and are produced from a 3D model or
other electronic data source. A 3D printer is a type of industrial
- It is the original Rapid Prototyping technique, and still the most
- It is comparatively low-cost.
- It utilizes a light-sensitive liquid polymer.
- It requires post-curing since laser is not intense enough to fully
- Extended curing can cause warping.
- Parts are somewhat brittle and have a tacky surface.
- There is no milling process, so dimensional accuracy can suffer.
- Support structures are typically required.
- The process is simple: Neither milling nor masking steps are
- Uncured material should be expected to emit toxic fumes. Thorough
ventilation is necessary.
Q1: How can i get a 5-axis CNC prototypes quotation from your
In order to quote you as son as possible please provide us the
1) Detail drawings(CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP)
4) Surface treatment
5) Any special packing or other requirements
Q2: Can i buy some 5-axis CNC prototypes from your company?
All our products are customized made according to customers'
drawing/sample, not in stock.
Q3: Can I get some 5-axis CNC prototypes sample fo check quality?
Usually, we don't provide free sample, we will provide sample for
confirm when order batch quantity before production or we will take
sample fee first, will refund after batch production.
Single sample will charge the sample feel.
Q4: if i need the 5-axis CNC prototypes urgent, can you help?
Yes, we are here to help. production time is flexible .if you need
the parts urgent, please tell us the delivery time you need, we
will adjust the production schedule to give priority to arrange